Friday, February 15, 2008

Two Hanover Square (BB&T Building)


29 Story, BB&T Building built in 1991. Currently the tallest builidng in Raleigh, NC. There was a request for this building at Simtropolis by a member named tudorjason , so I decided I'd try to search out some pictures and BAT this one out. Pictures were very limited, and since Raleigh is not in my future trip plans, I decided to piece together what infomation I could from the few photos. This is a rough draft of the building so far. I have to work up the base a little more.
I wanted to post something to let you all know I'm still working on BAT projects. I've been busy with personal issues. Updates to come.

2 comments:

tudorjason said...

Wow. First I can't believe someone was willing to BAT one of my requests. And I'm surprised that I just stumbled upon this.

Thanks for doing it for me! And I think you've made it better looking than the picture.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I'm not a member of Simtropolis, but where do I download this mod?? Thanks.